Benefits of listing your home with Noble Merit.
- Highly Recommended
- Internal SEO Specialist
- In-House Professional Photographer
- Staging, Virtual Staging, & Lighting Services
- Home Video Tours to YouTube etc.
- Professional Website
- Bold Captivating Yard Signs
- Unique Open House Events
- Exceptional Showing Service
- Quality Service and Customer Care
- Hardworking, Professional, and Kind
- 18+ years of NC Native Expertise
- Regular Courtesy Calls
- “Just Listed” Mailings
- Home Flyers and Comment Cards
- Expansive Internet Marketing
- Full Service Representation from listing to closing.
- We will provide and help you fill out your Net Seller Proceeds sheet with different offering scenarios. This way you can be confident that you have the funds to pay off your current mortgage and see what is left for the down payment on your next home.
- Our motto is “Working hard for you… to live up to our name”. We chose our new name, NOBLE MERIT, because of the outstanding reputation we have upheld in the Triad for over 18 years. We wanted to always be reminded, and for everyone to know, that excellent customer service is our top priority.
- Multi-million dollar producers! We will provide official MLS documentation showing all homes we have sold over the years with information to include the location of the homes, list price, closed price, days on market, etc.
- We will provide official MLS documentation showing all the many cooperating firms and brokers that have worked with us over the years.
- We will provide official MLS evidence of any properties that we advertise as being sold in “days” or “weeks”.
- We will provide copies of signed, hand written testimonials from past clients
- Angela Lawrence has been a licensed Broker In Charge and Real Estate Firm owner since 2001. Brad Lawrence first received his Broker license in 2003. Both owned and managed Oak Haven Realty and North Carolina Homes Realty. Both were affiliates of an ERA franchise and received Top Gun training. Angela’s team was the top producing team at the Top Gun training event and she has received multiple awards as a top producer.
Real estate marketing is now 99% about internet presence. Since most buyers use the internet to find their next home, we have our own internal SEO specialist to update and modify our website daily to benefit the buyer’s home search experience. Our SEO specialist works to continually improve search engine optimization and internet marketing. We do this to provide the best internet exposure on our real estate listings. We also allow consumers the opportunity to easily view our listings and create home searches without requiring registration. We keep it simple, because some buyers are turned off when being forced to register their information on a website. At NOBLE MERIT, we want everyone to have the opportunity to search for homes and view your property without being turned away. We do “recommend” that buyers register if they want to receive updates and other options, but we never force registration. At NOBLE MERIT, our #1 goal is customer service. We want to ensure that our seller’s homes will be seen by as many buyers as possible and as easily as possible.
Below is a PARTIAL list of where your home will be found:
- Triad MLS
- 80+ popular real estate websites such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Homespotter.com, LandWatch.com, and more.
- Featured on NobleMeritRE.com
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Craigslist, our blog and more.
- Websites of all brokerage firms with IDX and MLS search capability such as Remax, Century21, Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, Weichert, Allen Tate, ERA and more.
(There are nearly 800 real estates offices connected to the Triad MLS.)
- Placement on specialty websites and in magazines for specific properties that meet our criteria as a luxury listing, large farm, or commercial listing.
At Noble Merit, even before our sign goes in the yard, we want to know what is most important to you.
- Highest and best price? Or aggressive list price for a faster sale to avoid foreclosure or to move more quickly to your new location?
- Professional appraisal in advance to support your list price?
- Home inspection results up front to care for issues in advance or to show off the supreme condition of your home?
- Detailed custom feature sheets to relay specific information to potential buyers?
- Net Seller Proceeds sheet to make certain you have the funds to sell your home and pay off your mortgage? (We recommend this to all sellers)
- Possession after closing with more time to move?
Would there be any restrictions in your ability to sell?
- No showings on certain hours or days of the week?
- Family members unable to leave during showings?
- Concerns of upcoming foreclosure or limited funds to make payoff?
- Inability to secure or remove pets?
- At NOBLE MERIT, we will do our best to help you make the best decisions on the sell of your home and to be creative in working with any concerning issues.
We want to know more about your home.
Why did you buy it? What attracted you to this home when you purchased it? We want to share these things with potential buyers and it may be the one thing that makes your home more appealing and valuable than another.
Pricing strategies are mostly based on past sales as well as current competition and current market trends, but knowing the fine details of your home will help us get the best price for you.
We can make recommendations based on current buyer trends and preferences. This will usually be small changes that make sense, without breaking the bank, and that give you a good return on your time and investment. Many times it’s just a matter of depersonalizing and simple staging of the home to make it’s best impression. Of course, it’s always your choice if you want to make any changes or not.
Photography and Staging
We know what it takes to grab the buyer’s attention. Our In-House Professional Photographer and Staging Specialist will make sure your home is photographed in the best manner possible and, if you permit, will make a video tour of your home to be shared on various social media including YouTube.
We take pride in providing high quality, professional photographs. Our photos will not include our reflection in the mirror or any open toilets. We won’t use photos that are too dark, blurry, or that appear as if we’re selling a bed instead of your house. If you want grossly distorted photos of your home interior, we are not the firm for you. One of our pet peeves, and that of most buyers, are the photos that distort a room so much that it is not only deceiving, but quite unprofessional. I’m sure we’ve all seen photos of rooms that were so distorted that the refrigerator or television looks 8′ wide! We will make your home look amazing and the rooms look spacious without these obvious distortions.
Our service doesn’t stop once the sign is in the yard and your home in the MLS. We will continue to follow up with you to let you know of any changes in market conditions, buyer feedback, agent feedback, and to discuss any unique marketing ideas related to your specific home. We continually work in a changing environment and we will adapt our strategy as needed to find what works best for your personal circumstances.
We will help you through the entire process, from the day you list until after your successful closing. We want to make the sell of your home as smooth as possible.